Our company philosophy is based on good service and logical growth of sales and we do not depend on boosting the sales figures at the expense of good service.
Therefore, non-carefully studied sales operations within a growing market like that of Jordan constitute one of the major risks which the market is suffering from Thus, company philosophy takes into consideration the logical stability and growth of sales in order to safeguard the interests of both partners and clients and to insure that sale and after-sale services are optimally provided.
• Established in 1985 by Mr. Salman Qudah as a leading food supplier to the Jordanian Military and both MCE “Military Consumer Markets) & later on to the CSCC “Civil Service Consumer Corporation and Royal Medical Services
• 1988 Distribution operation started to cover all Jordan with FMCG products
• 2005 starting with new distribution business in Iraq with local partner in Infant milk and OTC products covering pharmacies and whole sellers
• 2010 with our strong distribution operation we start serving as third party for Some local and multinational companies with OTC , specialist products
• 2015 Alqudah expand the distribution operation to cover 100% of Jordan market
Alqudah Trading derives its strength and specificity from its culture and values, transmitted from one generation to another. The dolphin is the company’s mascot because of its qualities: intelligence, solidarity, ability to adapt, flexibility, courage, energy and speed.
We have commitment to our society, customers and consumers to present them the best fit products including (Personal care products, Food, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals & medical devices),
Quality products are the minimum standard we stick and focus on with our current and future suppliers,
For our partners, we present you;
• Highly organized and fast growing distribution company where decisions are taken in a professional way.
• Solid financial firm on which principle can rely upon to set up any future business development.
• Strong support by our regulatory affairs department.
• Professional, qualified, well trained, and highly motivated salesmen to cover the market.
• Traditional trade and groceries
• Sub dealers
• Cosmetic shops and perfumeries
We believe that the Stock availability is one of the key factors that keep us competitive and active enough to have our brands market share and the agreed growth with our suppliers.
Alqudah invested in the human resources and technology to execute our supply plan and delivery accurate and consistent;
At Supply Chain department,
• Long term forecasting (Up to 24 months).
• 12 months (4Q dividends base) forecast.
• Close Follow up for the current stock to manage any urgency.
• Checkup shelf life, batches, Quantities, prices of the imported products.
• Receiving approvals from health, customs authorities.
• Preparing importing documents including invoices, packing list, JFDA permissions.
• Checkup storage conditions through transportation and clearance.
• Storing products in our inventory based on JFDA rules and regulations.
• Keeping very cooperative communication with suppliers, sales & marketing department to track the agreed sales target.
• Update reports with the achieved Sales figures.
• Update system and reports for the demand plan.
Our primary goal at Alqudah is to provide each and every customer with fast, friendly and courteous service.
Customer Service department at Alqudah maintains an extremely experienced and knowledgeable unit that prides itself on its high level of responsiveness and personalized service.
Customer Service representatives are available to assist in answering questions that might arise regarding product availability, Prices, ordering, new item usage.